Monday, July 20, 2009

hello

hi, my name is adam. i am not a perfectionist. i take film making as a serious business, which i hope to do in the mere future. i listen to raw, unsophisticated and random tunes of music. i am a metrosexual, and im proud of it. i love doing different things, master those differences, and apply those differences.i just like to be different. i like to think impossible, with boundaries. sometimes i think to much as a result i couldn't think of it anymore, or could not explain and express my thoughts. i enjoy the dry humor of dark comedy. i love all my friends, eventhough they have hurt me in any kind of way, i''ll try my best to be myself. i love travelling, meet different kind of people, learn different languages. i am a simple kind of guy with complicated thoughts. nice to meet you..=)

No comments: